Academy Members are among the most knowledgeable estate planners in the nation, in part because of our stringent Continuing Legal Education requirements. We require 36 annual CLE credits in the areas of Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate, or Trust Administration.
Sound overwhelming? Don’t worry. We make it easy to meet this requirement with our webinars, classroom conference calls, and special events.
Here’s a sampling:
- Academy Summits: The Academy hosts two Summits each year. Our Summits are where Members meet up, share tips, ideas, and stories from the trenches; and learn about the latest in practice management, marketing, and estate planning law and strategy. The Academy provides a total of 34 – 70 CLE hours at its Summits each year.
- Classroom Conference Calls: Each month, our education department offers an timely and informative Classroom Conference Call. We also maintain a full archive of past calls so you can get up to speed on your own schedule. Recent topics include:
- Medicaid and VA Planning Case Studies
- Update on Estate Planning for LGBT Partners
- Intellectual Property Considerations for Estate Planning Professionals
- Webinars: Frequent webinars keep you up to date on a wide variety of topics, including the latest in practice management and marketing wisdom.
To hear one of our Classroom Conference Calls, click here.