Should you attend our next Boot Camp? Mark your calendar and join us on July 21st at 12 pm PT / 3 pm ET to find out!
We’re inviting non-Member entrepreneurial attorneys who are interested in reaching the next level of success with our upcoming Boot Camp and Summit. This webinar will make it clear if YOU should – or should not — consider applying to be one of our VIP Guests.
This webinar is hosted by Ohio Estate Planning Attorney Jack Alpern, and Co-Founders of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Robert Armstrong and Sanford Fisch.
Here’s the lowdown. When you join us on July 21st, you will:
- Learn what to expect at the Boot Camp and Summit
- Gain a clear understanding about whether the topics covered line up with your goals (and if you don’t have any goals set, we’ll cover that, too)
- Discover whether or not you should consider attending
- Figure out who in your firm and your life should attend with you
- Hear from past Boot Camp participants about what they gained from attending
- Gain the assurance that, by attending, there is no obligation to join the Academy Membership
Interested in learning more about this exclusive event? Click here to register now!
Chief Operating Officer
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (858) 453-2128
- What’s Your Money Story? A Reflection for Estate Planning Law Firm Owners - August 24, 2023
- Estate Planning for Pets - June 22, 2023
- How Do You Spend Your Time? - May 18, 2023