Are you worried that you aren’t charging appropriate fees for your estate planning services? On November 19th, we are hosting a brand-new webinar for non-Member attorneys where we will cover the easiest problems to fix with your estate planning legal fees.
During the webinar you will learn:
- One thing you are likely doing that is reducing the fee you can ask for.
- What your STAFF should be doing to “prime the prospect” for an experience that’s worthy of paying a higher fee than the attorney down the street.
- How to determine if you should be billing on an hourly or flat fee basis—and what to charge for your flat fee if you decide to make the shift.
- Data you can look at RIGHT NOW in your Profit and Loss statement that will objectively tell you if you are not charging enough.
- How to “train” past clients and professional partners to send referrals who are already prepared to pay your fees.
- How much—if any—should you ask for upfront (and what it has to do with how much you are able to charge).
It’s absolutely possible to raise your fees and charge what you are worth in a way that doesn’t feel uncomfortable or off-putting to prospective clients. Click here to save your seat on the webinar and make the shift to a fee schedule that aligns with your value AND your values.
Chief Operating Officer
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (858) 453-2128
- When the Going Gets Tough, Get Back to Basics - November 17, 2022
- Do You Thank Those Behind the Scene? - April 28, 2022
- Give a Wow Experience - April 7, 2022