Join us tomorrow, July 10th at 12pm PT / 3pm ET on a free webinar featuring attorneys from around the country!
We’re inviting non-Member motivated entrepreneurial attorneys who are interested in taking their estate planning firm to the next level with our upcoming Boot Camp and Summit in San Diego, CA October 3-7. This webinar will make it clear if YOU should – or should not — consider applying to be one of our VIP Guests.
This webinar is hosted by Ohio Estate Planning Attorney Jack Alpern, and Co-Founders of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Robert Armstrong and Sanford Fisch.
Here’s the lowdown. When you join us on July 10, you will:
- Learn what to expect at the Boot Camp and Summit
- Gain a clear understanding about whether the topics covered line up with your goals (and if you don’t have any goals set, we’ll cover that, too)
- Discover for sure whether or not you should consider attending
- Figure out who in your firm and your life should attend with you
- Hear from past Boot Camp participants about what they gained from attending
- Gain the assurance that, by attending, there is no obligation to join the Academy Membership
Interested in learning more about this exclusive event? Click here and register now!
Chief Operating Officer
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (858) 453-2128