Is our next Boot Camp for you? Mark your calendar and join us on February 7th at 2pm PT / 5pm ET to find out!
We’re inviting non-Member motivated entrepreneurial attorneys who are interested in the secrets to taking their estate planning firm to new heights with our upcoming Boot Camp and Summit in Indianapolis, IN May 3-7. This webinar will make it clear if YOU should – or should not — consider applying to be one of our VIP Guests.
This webinar is hosted by Ohio Estate Planning Attorney Jack Alpern, and Co-Founders of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Robert Armstrong and Sanford Fisch.
Here’s the lowdown. When you join us on February 7th, you will:
- Learn what to expect at the Boot Camp and Summit
- Gain a clear understanding about whether the topics covered line up with your goals (and if you don’t have any goals set, we’ll cover that, too)
- Discover for sure whether or not you should consider attending
- Figure out who in your firm and your life should attend with you
- Hear from past Boot Camp participants about what they gained from attending
- Gain the assurance that, by attending, there is no obligation to join the Academy Membership
Interested in learning more about this exclusive event? Click here to register now!
Chief Operating Officer
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (800) 846-1555
Latest posts by Jennifer Price (see all)
- Pet Planning Tips - March 19, 2018
- Don’t Overlook Client Contact - January 26, 2018
- Webinar for Non-Members – BOOT CAMP TO SUCCESS: Creating a Purpose and Profit Driven Practice - January 22, 2018