To thank our blog community for being such valuable Members of the American Academy community, we’ve decided to release TWO of our most popular training resources as a FREE year-end gift.
Don’t miss the opportunity to listen to one of our most powerful education sessions presented by SAM DONALDSON, LL.M, from George State Law on the very hot topic of Contemporary Estate Planning Paradigms for Married Couples.
Our second free session recording is presented by the Academy Associate Director of Education, STEVE HARTNETT on the topic of Estate Planning for Unmarried Couples.
This holiday gift available through the month of December only. We tried to select a topic that would appeal to new estate planning attorneys as well as experienced.
If you’re an attorney who:
- Likes to be “in the know” about estate planning education topics and what the future holds for law firms
- Desires a clear edge over your competition
- Is seeking some more detailed information about one of the most popular topics on the estate planning landscape right now…
…then don’t wait! PRE-ORDER your recordings and materials! CLICK HERE to get access to our free Year End Gift training course! These courses just took place at our November 2-6 Summit in San Diego, so as soon as the recordings are available (just prior to Thanksgiving) we will send you immediate access.
There are no strings attached to this offer and nothing to be sold.
We simply want to help position you for greater success as we head into the new year by sharing one of our most popular educational training sessions that will.
CLICK HERE to receive your free Year End Gift the moment it’s ready! We are going to be removing the materials and recordings on December 31st, so make sure you register in time to get the session and all the materials while the offer is still available.
Chief Operating Officer
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (800) 846-1555
- What’s Your Money Story? A Reflection for Estate Planning Law Firm Owners - August 24, 2023
- Estate Planning for Pets - June 22, 2023
- How Do You Spend Your Time? - May 18, 2023