Is our next Boot Camp for you? Mark your calendar and join us next Wednesday to find out!
On September 7th at 2pm PT / 5pm ET, the Academy founders, COO, some of our Members, and Kathryn Adams will all join you for a webinar that we like to call, “All About That Boot Camp”. This is the best way to figure out what to expect from our upcoming Boot Camp and Summit this fall.
We’re inviting motivated entrepreneurial attorneys who are interested in the secrets to taking their estate planning firm to new heights with our upcoming Boot Camp and Summit in beautiful San Diego Ca, Nov 2-7th. This webinar will make it clear if YOU should – or should not — consider applying to be one of our VIP Guests.
Here’s the lowdown. When you join us on September 7th, you will:
- Learn what to expect at the Boot Camp and Summit
- Gain a clear understanding about whether the topics covered line up with your goals (and if you don’t have any goals set, we’ll cover that, too)
- Discover for sure whether or not you should consider attending
- Figure out who in your firm and your life should attend with you
- Hear from past Boot Camp participants about what they gained from attending
- Gain the assurance that, by attending, there is no obligation to join the Academy Membership
- Have the opportunity to ask the founders of the Academy any questions that come to mind for you.
Interested in learning more about this exclusive webinar event? Click here to register now!
We’ll see you there!
Associate Director, Projects and Event Planning
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
Phone: (858) 300-4711
Latest posts by Erin Mathew (see all)
- The Secret to Successful Events: Checklists! - January 23, 2020
- Lessons in Customer Experience - November 14, 2019
- Are You in Good Company? It Matters More Than You Think - September 12, 2019