Far too many Estate Planners across the country have a belief that summer seminars are not as effective as other months due to the vacations and travel plans of their target audience and potential clients. The facts prove just the opposite.
We analyzed data from more than 48,273 seminar events and 106,851,800 targeted households to determine the effectiveness of summer seminar events. Response data for each calendar month was compared with the annual response rate average for that same year.
FINDINGS: Summer Seminars Work!
- The number of all seminar events held in 2015 increased by 15% over 2014.
- The number of summer seminar campaigns in 2015 increased by 16% over the prior year.
- The number of prospects targeted every summer since 2013 has increased by more than 1 MILLION every year.
- The response rates for June and August were 2% higher than the annual average.
- The response rate for July was 12% higher than the annual average.
- The response rate for June through August combined was 5% higher than the annual average.
Based on this analysis of more than 100 million targeted households, it is clear that summer marketing results compared more favorably with other months.
So, if you want to make 2016 your best year ever, let the FACTS – not the myths – drive your decision to continue seminar marketing during the summer months.
Jorge Villar is President of RME360, with more than 26 years of direct marketing experience, he is known in several industries for his ability to create mail packages that garner the highest response rates. He is responsible for the Seminar Success program that for the last 17 years has accounted for more than 65% of the events being held in the nation, with over 17 million individuals making reservations. Mr. Villar has also been very successful marketing to physicians and business owners regarding Succession Planning and Asset Protection. RME360’s marketing programs are presently being utilized by over 10,000 clients, including: top producing financial advisors, estate planning attorneys, large financial organizations, health care organizations, franchises, universities and many other industries. Mr. Villar is a frequent key note speaker at national financial symposium and marketing training conferences.
Academy Guest Blogger
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (800) 846-1555
- New Seminar Invitation Helps You Brand and Grow Your Business - June 11, 2018
- Does It Matter Why Your Prospects Came to See You? - March 5, 2018
- The Powerful “What If” Factor in Marketing and How It Can Generate Sales - November 6, 2017