It seems like we just wrapped up one webinar here at the Academy, and we’re already gearing up for the next in our Spring series! I’m so excited for this webinar and I can’t wait to get you all on it with us!
On March 16 at 2pm PT / 5pm ET, the Academy founders, COO, some of our Members, and I will all join you for a LIVE webinar that we like to call, “All About That Boot Camp”.
We’re inviting entrepreneurial attorneys who are interested in reaching the next level of success to our upcoming Boot Camp and Summit in Kansas City, MO May 11-15. This webinar will spell out exactly who should — and who should not — consider applying to be one of our VIP Guests.
Here’s the short and sweet of it. When you join us on March 16, you will:
- Learn what to expect at the Boot Camp and Summit
- Gain a clear understanding about whether the topics covered line up with your goals (and if you don’t have any goals set, we’ll cover that, too)
- Discover for sure whether or not you should consider attending
- Figure out who in your firm and your life should attend with you
- Hear from past Boot Camp participants about what they gained from attending
- Gain the assurance that, by attending, there is no obligation to join the Academy Membership
- Have the opportunity to ask the founders of the Academy any questions that come to mind for you.
Interested in learning more about this exclusive webinar event? Click here to register now!
We’ll see you there!
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (800) 846-1555
Latest posts by Kathryn Adams (see all)
- How Do You Create Your Why? - June 8, 2018
- Why Should Your Firm Use Client Engagement Standards? - May 18, 2018
- Love Them or… They’ll Leave You: 4 Reasons Clients Stick with Law Firms - May 11, 2018