Happy Monday and welcome back from what I hope was an enjoyable and rejuvenating first weekend in August. This month always reminds me that the year is, once again, going by all too quickly. Soon, all the kids will return to school and before you know it, you’re lined up outside a Best Buy for 7 hours on Black Friday waiting for your chance to score a discounted 60” TV. In no time at all, we’ll be ringing in 2016.
About this time of year we make it a point to check in with our community of attorneys to see how things are going. We always receive an array of responses, from the very positive to the not-so-positive.
So… how’s it going? What kind of goals did you set for your firm at the beginning of 2015? Where are you in relation to this time last year? How are those goals coming along? Have you experienced some scalable growth so far in 2015? Some of you may be proud to look at the progress you’ve made over the last 7 months and others of you may be feeling the pressure to make something big happen in the remaining 5 months of the year.
Wherever you are, the Academy has an exclusive event coming up that I encourage you to attend in an effort to take a closer look at things and see what might still be possible for you and your firm this year.
On August 6 at 2pm PT / 5pm ET, the Academy founders, COO, some of our Members, and I will all join you for a LIVE webinar that we like to call, “All About That Boot Camp”.
We’re inviting entrepreneurial attorneys who are interested in reaching the next level of success to our upcoming Boot Camp and Summit in San Diego, CA October 14-18. This webinar will spell out exactly who should — and who should not — consider applying to be one of our VIP Guests. Now is the perfect time to look at whether attending our Practice Building Boot Camp can create some changes in your life and your law firm.
Quite simply, when you join us on August 6, you will:
- Learn what to expect at the Boot Camp and Summit
- Gain a clear understanding about whether the topics covered line up with your goals (and if you don’t have any goals set, we’ll cover that, too)
- Discover for sure whether or not you should consider attending
- Figure out who in your firm and your life should attend with you
- Hear from past Boot Camp participants about what they gained from attending
- Gain the assurance that, by attending, there is no obligation to join the Academy Membership
- Have the opportunity to ask the founders of the Academy any questions that come to mind for you.
Not sure if the Boot Camp webinar is worth your time? Give us a call to personally assess your situation. We’re always available to talk through some of your challenges and goals with you to determine how the webinar and possibly attendance at the Boot Camp and Summit could positively impact the rest of the year for you. Call (800) 846-1555 and our Membership Consultants or I will be happy to talk with you.
Click here to learn more about the webinar event and to register now. Registration closes in just a day and a half, so make sure to register soon.
We’ll see you there!
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (800) 846-1555
Latest posts by Kathryn Adams (see all)
- Moving On Up: Tips for Choosing a Stellar Office Location - March 9, 2018
- Why “Goofing Off” Is Sometimes the Best You Can Do - February 9, 2018
- Hope for Those Without a Vision - January 12, 2018