As January (rather quickly) comes to a close and we find ourselves at the start of another month in what already feels like another hurried year, are you checking in on those New Year’s Resolutions you were so enthusiastic about on December 31? What did you promise yourself you would do differently in 2014 that you didn’t do in 2013? What have you set out to accomplish this year that will make it unlike any other?
If you’re looking February in the face and noticing the state of your law firm really isn’t all that different (or better) than it has been in previous years, I’m urging you to make sure you don’t miss out on a transformational hour spent with Academy co-founders, Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch. Register now: www.aaepa.com/bloginvite.
On February 5 at 2pm PT / 5pm ET, Robert and Sandy will jump into an exclusive conversation with non-Member attorneys and staff about the Academy’s proven 11 Essential Systems on their webinar, “11 Core Strategies to Create a Purpose and Profit-Driven Practice” and you won’t want to miss what they have to share.
Attendees of this webinar will get insight into:
- What’s really happening in your practice and how it’s contributing to your current state of affairs (We’ll walk you through our simple attorney audit to help you discover where you are now, where you WANT to go and why you aren’t there yet, in a matter of minutes).
- The number one thing that comes between EVERY attorney and the next level of success they have their eye on. No matter how drastic the problem, we’ll show you how the solution is stunningly simple.
- The easiest way to maximize your income while working minimal hours.
- Highlights of the 11 Core Strategies to Dominate Your Market this year.
- How you can go deeper in your training at the Spring 2014 American Academy Boot Camp in Houston, Texas…and attend with absolutely NO-RISK and no obligation (details will be shared on the webinar).
I know how easy it can be to get used to working in your business every day rather than stepping back and taking the time to work on your business. This webinar will give you one hour (really, in the bucket of water that is life, is that such a huge drop?) to assess where you are right now and how you can change the direction of your life and your law firm in 2014.
As a “thank you” for spending some time with us, all webinar attendees will also receive:
- A free copy of The E-Myth Attorney, written by New York Times Best Selling Author, Michael Gerber and co-authored by American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys co-founders Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch. This is a must-have resource for the attorney seeking to transform his or her practice into a profitable and sustainable business, rather than a J-O-B.
- Our exclusive Attorney Audit. We will use this resource interactively on the webinar to help you start mapping out your course to success.
- A video recording of the webinar so you can replay and watch again at your convenience – so even if you can’t make the webinar live, go ahead and register and I’ll be sure to send you the recording.
As they say, “dreams don’t work unless you do”. You’re just one step away from creating a blueprint for the law firm and life you always envisioned. Click here to register now and I’ll see you on the webinar!
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (800) 846-1555
Latest posts by Kathryn Adams (see all)
- Moving On Up: Tips for Choosing a Stellar Office Location - March 9, 2018
- Why “Goofing Off” Is Sometimes the Best You Can Do - February 9, 2018
- Hope for Those Without a Vision - January 12, 2018