Capacity for our upcoming July 17th non-member Webinar is filling up…. Over 250 registered so far! If you haven’t had the opportunity to register yet, we have included some of the details for you.
This Webinar is intended for entrepreneurial attorneys interested in creating increased revenue in their law practice and quality of life. It will be conducted by the founders of the Academy, Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch. These attorneys also co-authored the book, The E-Myth Attorney which will be given to all non-member attorneys who attend the Webinar.
This Webinar will help you discover:
- What’s really happening in your law practice and how it’s contributing to your current state of affairs (We’ll walk you through our simple attorney audit to help you discover where you are now, where you WANT to go and why you aren’t there yet, in a matter of minutes).
- The number one thing that comes between EVERY attorney and the next level of success they have their eye on. No matter how drastic the problem, we’ll show you how the solution is stunningly simple.
- The easiest way to maximize your income while working minimal hours.
- Highlights of the 11 Essential Core Strategies to Dominate Your Market this year.
- How you can go deeper in your training at the Fall 2013 American Academy Boot Camp in San Diego… and attend with absolutely NO-RISK and no obligation (details will be shared on the Webinar).
It’s easy to get used to working in your business rather than working on your business. This Webinar will help you take a step back to assess where you really are right now in order to change the trajectory of where you are going.
In addition to an eye-opening hour with Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch and a copy of The E-Myth Attorney, Webinar attendees will receive:
- Our exclusive Attorney Audit. We will use this resource interactively on the Webinar to help you start mapping out your course to success.
- A video recording of the Webinar so you can replay and watch again at your convenience (Can’t make the Webinar live? Register anyway and we’ll still send you the recording).
Click here to register now – you’re just one step away from creating a blueprint for the law practice you always envisioned.
Public Relations Manager
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (800) 846-1555
- The New Normal - April 23, 2020
- Working with Those at the End: Tips from a Former Hospice Consultant - August 1, 2019
- An “Apple” A Day Keeps the Focus Away - May 16, 2019