For 20 years, the American Academy has helped attorneys from all backgrounds transform their struggling practices into thriving, profitable law firms while living fulfilling lives outside of the office. If your law practice is not where you envision it should be, financially or structurally, then you don’t want to miss our upcoming free attorney Webinar hosted by Academy co-founders, Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch.
This Webinar will help you discover:
- What’s really happening in your practice and how it’s contributing to your current state of affairs (We’ll walk you through our simple attorney audit to help you discover where you are now, where you WANT to go and why you aren’t there yet, in a matter of minutes).
- The number one thing that comes between EVERY attorney and the next level of success they have their eye on. No matter how drastic the problem, we’ll show you how the solution is stunningly simple.
- The easiest way to maximize your income while working minimal hours.
- Highlights of the 11 Core Strategies to Dominate Your Market this year.
- How you can go deeper in your training at the Fall 2013 American Academy Boot Camp in San Diego…and attend with absolutely NO-RISK and no obligation (details will be shared on the Webinar).
It’s easy to get used to working in your business rather than working on your business. This Webinar will help you take a step back to assess where you really are right now in order to change the trajectory of where you are going in 2013.
“11 Core Strategies to Create a Purpose and Profit-Driven Practice”
This Webinar will be on Wednesday, July 17th at 2pm PT / 5pm ET. In addition to an eye-opening hour with Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch, Webinar attendees will receive:
- A free copy of The E-Myth Attorney, written by New York Times Best Selling Author, Michael Gerber and co-authored by American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys co-founders Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch. This is a must-have resource for the attorney seeking to transform his or her practice into a profitable and sustainable business, rather than a J-O-B.
- Our exclusive Attorney Audit. We will use this resource interactively on the Webinar to help you start mapping out your course to success.
- A video recording of the Webinar so you can replay and watch again at your convenience (Can’t make the Webinar live? Register anyway and we’ll still send you the recording).
Click here to register now – you’re just one step away from creating a blueprint for the law practice you always envisioned.
Public Relations Manager
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (800) 846-1555
Latest posts by Kathryn Adams (see all)
- How Do You Create Your Why? - June 8, 2018
- Why Should Your Firm Use Client Engagement Standards? - May 18, 2018
- Love Them or… They’ll Leave You: 4 Reasons Clients Stick with Law Firms - May 11, 2018