Yesterday, LinkedIn announced that enhanced Company Pages are now available for all account holders. These newly designed pages can make it easier for prospects to find, follow and engage with your firm.
Firms are now able to highlight important content with the new Featured Update function, which promotes selected content to the top of their Company Updates stream.
Other new Company Page features include:
- The ability to add a cover-style image that represents your firm/brand
- A content targeting feature that now gives you the ability to share with either a “targeted audience” or “all followers,” depending on what type of post it is and whom you are targeting.
- Tracking metrics, which show the number of impressions, clicks, and percent of engagement with your post
- Improved navigation, which allows you to showcase events, products, services and career opportunities to users visiting your Company Page.
- Attorneys are able to showcase their Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ and Client Review Ratings™
- Company pages can now be seen on iPhone, Android, and iPad apps
These recent changes to Company Pages can result in more powerful ways to build relationships with your target audience. With the unprecedented growth that LinkedIn has experienced – from 48 million users in March 2010 to 175 million users in June 2012 – this is a social networking platform that you definitely want your firm to have a presence on.
SEO and Social Media Manager
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (800) 846-1555
- Maintaining Your Law Firm’s Google My Business Listing - April 1, 2021
- Social Media Cheat Sheet: Character Limits & Posting Parameters - March 11, 2021
- Facebook Ad Objectives: What Every Law Firm Should Know - February 4, 2021