Great news for everyone using HootSuite to manage your social media activity – Google+ has now been added to HootSuite! Here’s how to add your Google+ page to your HootSuite account:
1) Log in to your HootSuite Dashboard
2) Click on Add Another Social Network
3) Select Google+ from within pop up window, then Connect with Google+
4) You’ll be asked to sign into your Google+ account. This is the account associated with the Google+ page we’ve set up for your firm. If you’re unsure of your log in information, please let us know and we’ll be happy to send that to you.
5) Select “Allow Access”
6) HootSuite should automatically detect your firm page; select the page and complete the process by clicking on “Finish Importing”
Please let me know if you have any questions, need help configuring your account, or want to learn more about using HootSuite.
SEO and Social Media Manager
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (800) 846-1555
Latest posts by Rita Chaires (see all)
- Enhance Your Website and Social Media Channels with Images - October 3, 2019
- The Truth About Email Marketing Lists - September 5, 2019
- Selecting the Right Domain for Your Law Firm - August 15, 2019