Online promotions can be a great way to build a fan base and engage your audience, but there are some important things to keep in mind as you prepare and execute your campaign.
- Know your marketing objectives: Increasing the number of likes on your Facebook page is great, but you should have a follow-up plan for reaching your ultimate goal — converting those likes into clients.
- Choose the appropriate channel: Are your ideal clients most active on Twitter, Facebook, or Google +? Choose the platform where you’ll have the most reach.
- Partner up, if possible: Select a worthy group in your community and make use of their list of contacts. Offer to pledge $1 or another amount for each new like/follower/connection.
- Let the promotion run for at least a month in order to have ample time to reach plenty of people.
- Ensure you’re in compliance with all applicable state laws, as well as the promotional rules for the social media platform.
- When the promotion is over, review what worked and what didn’t in order to improve your next campaign.
Above all, online promotions should be engaging, so don’t forget to bring the fun! Have you run an online contest or social media promotion? Share your experiences in our comments.
SEO and Social Media Manager
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (800) 846-1555
- Crafting a Compelling “About Our Firm” Page - June 3, 2021
- Required Law Firm Website Updates: Are You Ready for Google’s Latest Algorithm Update? - May 6, 2021
- Maintaining Your Law Firm’s Google My Business Listing - April 1, 2021