If you want the keys to the kingdom of success, a game changer to turbo charging your estate planning practice, this is the Webinar for you. Learn about the 11 essential estate planning systems that bring order to everything you need to run your practice, from system start to finish. It’s really just that simple, thanks to the entrepreneurial minds of Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch, co-authors of The E-Myth Attorney, and founders of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys (AAEPA).
Running an estate planning practice and elder law business is the ‘here and now’ reality of today. Just look at the statistics on America’s graying population; 79 million baby boomers are due to hit retirement age over the next 20 years. To put that into perspective, 79 million people are about equivalent to Germany’s entire population. Seniors definitely need the assistance of competent, qualified estate planning attorneys to protect and manage their assets. It’s all about getting the right estate planning information into the right hands at the right time.
“Immediate Action You Can Take to Create More Time and More Profit in
Your Elder Law and Estate Planning Practice”
This Webinar is slated for July 19th, 2012 at NOON, Pacific Time teaches you how to:
- Work fewer hours while maximizing your income
- Build the practice you have always wanted
- Keep staff and clients happy
- Pinpoint new efforts you need to include in your law firm marketing plan
- Avoid the things that prevent you from hitting the next level of success
For participating in this Webinar, you receive:
- A signed copy of The E-Myth Attorney
- An invitation to qualify as a VIP guest at the next 8-hour Boot Camp and Summit in San Diego
Entrepreneurial attorneys and key staff in your office, click here and register for our 90 minute Webinar—you won’t regret it.
Director, Member Services, Marketing & Recruiting
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (800) 846-1555
- How Do You Spend Your Time? - May 18, 2023
- When the Going Gets Tough, Get Back to Basics - November 17, 2022
- Do You Thank Those Behind the Scene? - April 28, 2022