Great news for Academy members!
The Academy has partnered with LawInfo.com, a website dedicated to providing the public with access to quality free legal information and if necessary, qualified representation. LawInfo’s compliment of legal websites receive over one million page views per month.
Even more significantly, LawInfo maintains a directory of pre-qualified, Lead Counsel Rated attorneys practicing in a variety of areas of the law. As of March 21, Academy attorneys are included in this directory, making it even easier for prospective clients to find you.
Visitors who come to LawInfo.com and perform an estate planning attorney search in your area will find your listing prominently displayed in LawInfo’s “Featured Listings.” Your listing includes your name as well as your firm’s profile and contact information – including a link to your website.
In addition, because of the Academy’s background check and your 36-hour CLE requirement, you’ll be listed as a “Lead Counsel Rated” attorney, which means prospective clients will be assured of your:
- Experience and practice area qualifications
- Good standing and spotless record
- Position of respect among your peers
- Continuing adherence to LawInfo’s – and the Academy’s – rigorous standards
If you’re not familiar with LawInfo, head over and check out their website.
And let us know if you start to see an influx of calls from LawInfo.com users. We hope this strategic partnership will prove to be a valuable marketing asset for you!
Director, Member Services, Marketing & Recruiting
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (800) 846-1555
Latest posts by Jennifer Price (see all)
- Hire Slow, Fire Fast is Only One of the Secrets to Building A Great Team - February 7, 2019
- Take a Peek into Our Boot Camp to Success - January 17, 2019
- Take a Peek into our Boot Camp to Success - July 9, 2018