My first Academy Boot Camp was over Halloween weekend in 1993 in Atlanta, Georgia. It was three solid days and nights on the basics of every estate planning law firm system. In preparing for the October 13—17 Fall Summit and Boot Camp sessions, I’ve had the opportunity to remember the phases that all of the Member firms have passed through to get where they are now, and it all starts with the basics. As a practice develops in the direction that the attorney/practice owner designs, occasionally there is a drift away from the basics. The upcoming refresher will be a golden opportunity to take a look at what’s working for your practice and what could work a little better.
The basics will be covered in the main Summit sessions by Robert and Sandy, in much the same way as the basics were covered 18 years ago.
The systems being covered include:
- The Magic of Strategic Planning
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Initial Consultation Training
- Service, Communication, Continuity, Technology. And Accountability
- Management Systems
- Transformational Experiences
Other sessions include:
- The Power of Story Telling and the Power of Story Listening
- Veterans Aid and Administration
- Annuities and the Estate Plan: Attorneys Beware!
- What You See is Not Necessarily What You Get: Separate and Community Property Issues
- Welcome to the 21st Century: Estate Planning and Digital Assets
It will be great to see everyone!
Director, Member Services
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (800) 846-1555
Latest posts by Jennifer Price (see all)
- Christmas in June - May 23, 2019
- Hire Slow, Fire Fast is Only One of the Secrets to Building A Great Team - February 7, 2019
- Take a Peek into Our Boot Camp to Success - January 17, 2019