Saturday at an Academy event- not your typical Saturday of taking it easy!
Saturday Member Sessions:
- CounselPro 6.0: Robert Armstrong presented a big picture look at the development and structural changes to the proprietary Academy software available to members. This software operates as both the database for mail merges, client notes and reports as well as a document production system for legal documents.
- Income Only Trusts for Middle Class Asset Protection: This market continues to grow, demand is high and competency a must. Our Legal team here at the Academy, Dennis Sandoval and Steve Hartnett, are well versed experts and available to help you move into this market. Do your homework, study this business, the support you may need is here.
- Annual Maintenance Program: This program was introduced a couple of years ago and only a few members actually implemented it. Listen to this session and hear Sandy cover the topic with input by a Member who is getting 6 figures every January of recurring revenue. Consider this—Retention is the new acquisition. This is no longer something to consider but rather something that must be implemented. Your clients are your most important asset and this program ensures you keep them. It creates a revenue stream each year you can count on and increases the saleable value of your law firm. Enough said. This session went through the steps to implement and the actual numbers achieved by a Member firm now in the 3rd year of implementation. Over $125,000 has been collected this year!
- Pet Niche Update: Robert Armstrong updated everyone on this niche and showed some great new videos that can generate interest in this underserved market. Once you have their attention, the Academy hands you a complete Legacy Wealth Planning Pet Seminar to show them. All of the materials are on the Members’ Only website, including the new brochure, report, web copy and letters discussed during this session. Be sure to listen to the recording because in addition to the marketing tools, Dennis Sandoval offered his views on the new Pet Trust documents that are available in CounselPro 6.0.
- An Afternoon with Natalie Choate: As one Member wrote, “How can someone make an afternoon of IRA Planning, Minimum Distribution Rules and technical topics so enjoyable?” That is the gift of the highly competent, engaging and entertaining Natalie Choate. A total homerun having Natalie as a guest speaker!
- Saturday Roundtable—Social Media Set Up and Activity: We told you this is a hot topic. Some of our younger yet more internet-savvy Members took the stage and talked enthusiastically about their Social Media strategies. They had to admit they learned a few things from Robert’s session on Friday morning and were impressed by the Academy’s offer to do all of it for you.
- Academy Peak Performer Program: We took a 30 minute break and headed to a dinner with current Peak participants and those interested in the 2010 program starting in June. This will likely be our largest Peak class so far based upon the number who attended and commitments made that evening.
That was a long day and members were excited by the mix of topics! One more installment coming to finish up the Summit description!
ROBERT ARMSTRONG & SANFORD M. FISCH