American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys
The American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys is an exclusive, membership organization that fosters the explosive growth of estate planning law firms nationwide through the use of our diverse business building and legal practice management systems.
The Academy's comprehensive set of tools, available exclusively to our members, include:
Legal and Educational Support
- Up-to-the minute legal education on law changes, planning techniques and document options.
- Informative seminars, tools and materials to assist members in educating consumers in their communities.
- Comprehensive one-on-one coaching to support attorneys as they add other services, employees or systems to their practice.
Legal Marketing and Practice Management Tools
- Development of a Law Firm Marketing Plan
- A members-only website, with indispensable information on law firm practice management, legal marketing, and law firm systems.
- Effective personal websites featuring substantive legal content, a seminar reservation system, and top-notch site designs for member law firms with impressive search results on prime search engines.
Technology & Software Support
- Development of the Strategic Planning Process
- Leadership and Management review of member's law practice, financials and staffing and guidance in building a law firm business plan around the existing strengths.
By implementing our systems, you can focus on effectively serving your clients' estate planning and elder care needs, rather than on law firm marketing and management obligations.
Since 1993, the Academy has been a highly-regarded and sought-after resource for attorneys and consumers alike. We've been heralded numerous times by Money Magazine, by Consumer Reports, and by Suze Orman in her book, 9 Steps to Financial Freedom. In 2010, Academy founders Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch co-authored The E-Myth Attorney: Why Most Legal Practices Don't Work and What to Do About It with small business expert Michael Gerber. The E-Myth Attorney combines business development expertise with legal practice management system to bridge the gap between attorney and entrepreneur.
As our many testimonials indicate, membership in the Academy has fundamentally changed the lives of countless members around the United States. What's holding you back from changing your law practice into a business that allows you to work only four days a week, spend more time with family and hobbies, all while giving your clients superior service? Click HERE to start.
Academy events, such as our Annual Summit, enable members to network with like-minded entrepreneurial attorneys and learn the latest estate planning techniques and practice management tools.
To learn how to attend some of the Members Only sessions as a special guest please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800-846-1555 right away!