Law Practice Blueprint: 11 Core Systems For
Total Estate Planning Success
Sorry we missed you on our training webinar!
We’ve included the link for you to access the recording of the webinar. As you watch the webinar, if any questions or concerns come up for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 800-846-1555.
To watch the recording of this eye-opening webinar
We have also included a link to download the webinar outline and the attorney audit. You’ll want to have these printed out and ready to use as you watch the replay. Download and print the outline and audit here: www.aaepa.com/download
As a bonus for viewing the replay of the webinar, we are giving exclusive access to TWO of the Academy’s most recent legal education conference calls, reserved for Members of the Academy
For access to these exclusive recordings,
Also, please provide us with some feedback and comments about the webinar by going to www.aaepa.com/eval -- we're always trying to improve the quality of the experience attorneys have with our instruction.
As expected, we're already getting some amazing comments on the strategies discussed on this webinar... along with tons of requests for access to more information about the upcoming Boot Camp and Summit in Philadelphia.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys
Boot Camp and Summit Details
April 24-25, in Philadelphia, PA, immediately followed by the Academy Summit April 25-28, 2013
Application to attend: www.aaepa.com/application
Join Academy founders Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch for an intensive "Boot Camp" where you can learn how to annihilate roadblocks and create a blueprint to attain the dependable income streams, automated workflow and flexible schedule you desire.
- Will receive CLE for the substantive portions of the Summit (no CLE credit for the Boot Camp, this 8-hour training is practice building, marketing, and strategy for your business and does not qualify for CLE)
- Will have most meals provided from Wednesday at noon through Sunday in Philadelphia while participating in an extensive 8-hour training session with Academy founders and Members (Members have been referring to this program as a "reboot" for their own practices).
- Are also encouraged to bring a spouse, partner, or key staff person. So much of the Boot Camp and Summit is something that you will want to discuss with those who support your vision.
If you think the webinar was enlightening, just wait until you get to experience Boot Camp!
Philadelphia Boot Camp Agenda Will Cover:
The Business of Systems
- Critical Systems Successful Firms Have Mastered
Shape Shifting Your Law Firm--Creating a Practice You Love
- The Magic of Strategic Planning
The Importance of Marketing and Promoting Your Law Firm
- Compound Marketing Systems Create Compound Results for Clients, Prospects & Referrals
Lost in Space--Maximizing Your Web Presence
- Law Firms Without a Strong Online Presence Will Be Left Behind
The Fine Art of the Client Engagement
- Mastering Initial Consultations
Dependable Client Services System
- Drafting, Presenting & Executing State-of-the-Art Plans
Increasing Client Value
- Lifetime Communication with Clients & Prospects
Creating a "Gaining" System
- Continuing Revenue in Your Law Firm; Increase the Pain of Disconnect
- Integration of the Best Systems to Draft Documents & Manage Your Firm
The Rise of an Inspired and Effective Team
- Staff Accountability & Team Building System
Knowing Your Numbers
- Financial Management Systems--The Tools & How to Use Them
Staying on the Cutting Edge of Effective Legal Strategies
- Continuing Legal Education System
Thinking Outside the Box
- Developing Ancillary Businesses
Creating a Transformational Client Experience
- Moving From a Commodity to an Indispensable Advisor
Meet the Members - Our last Boot Camp had about 30 Members and their staff in attendance. You'll be able to go through this program side-by-side with Members who can answer any questions you may have about how they implemented change in their practice. Because membership is exclusive, you'll find Members comfortable talking about financial issues, transitions they have experienced in their marketplace, staffing struggles, and how they have worked through them... right along with any substantive focus you would find helpful in a discussion about documents or software!
By the end of the transformational Boot Camp, you'll have everything you need to build a profitable and efficient practice!
You'll also have the opportunity to stay for the Academy's Members Only Summit, where you can hear from keynote speakers, learn more about the Academy, and get a first-hand view of our arsenal of tools and resources!
How Do You Know If You Qualify?
We want to make sure the attorneys attending this exclusive Boot Camp program are the "best of the best"... true entrepreneurs who are serious about taking their practice to the next level!
Does that sound like you?
If so, time is of the essence! We're only going to accept 25 attorneys for this transformational Boot Camp experience, so if you want to be on that list, submit your request now!
Just go to www.aaepa.com/application to download your application materials. Once we receive them, we'll let you know as soon as possible if you're one of our lucky 25!