It’s the start of a New Year, and if your law practice is not where you expect it to be, financially or structurally, then you don’t want to miss our upcoming free attorney Webinar hosted by Academy co-founders, Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch.
This Webinar will help you discover:
- What’s really happening in your practice and how it’s contributing to your current state of affairs (We’ll walk you through our simple attorney audit to help you discover where you are now, where you WANT to go and why you aren’t there yet, in a matter of minutes).
- The number one thing that comes between EVERY attorney and the next level of success they have their eye on. No matter how drastic the problem, we’ll show you how the solution is stunningly simple.
- The easiest way to maximize your income while working minimal hours.
- Highlights of the 11 Essential Systems to Dominate Your Market this year
- How you can go deeper in your training at the 2013 American Academy Boot Camp in Philadelphia…and attend with absolutely NO-RISK and no obligation (details will be shared on the Webinar).
It’s easy to get used to working in your business rather than working on your business. This Webinar will help you take a step back to assess where you really are right now in order to change the trajectory of where you are going in 2013.
“Law Practice Blueprint: 11 Core Systems for Total Estate Planning Success”
This Webinar will be on Wednesday, February 13th at 5pm ET / 2pm PT. In addition to an eye-opening hour with Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch, Webinar attendees will receive:
- A free copy of The E-Myth Attorney, written by New York Times Best Selling Author, Michael Gerber and co-authored by American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys co-founders Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch. This is a must-have resource for the attorney seeking to transform his or her practice into a profitable and sustainable business, rather than a J-O-B.
- Our exclusive Attorney Audit. We will use this resource interactively on the Webinar to help you start mapping out your course to success.
- A video recording of the Webinar so you can replay and watch again at your convenience (Can’t make the call live? Register anyway and we’ll still send you the recording).
Click here to register now – you’re just one step away from creating a blueprint for the law practice you always envisioned.
Public Relations Manager
American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc.
9444 Balboa Avenue, Suite 300
San Diego, California 92123
Phone: (858) 453-2128
Latest posts by Kathryn Adams (see all)
- Time Blocking 201: The Perfect Time to do Everything - September 9, 2016
- What the #$%& is a Hashtag? - August 29, 2016
- Seeds of Leadership: 4 Ways to Help Your Team Adapt to Change - August 12, 2016